1. I am officially a stereotypical youth pastor! I got a guitar for Christmas…now on to teach myself to play!
2. I love that marrying my hubby means I get 2 sets of Grandparents!!! (all mine passed away) I LOVE saying Grandma and Grandpa!!
3. We got new sheets and a matching comforter set through awesome Christmas sales! I love having a set that matches! See, I told you I’m a grown up!
4. Starting in January I will be teaching 10 dance & acting classes 4 days a week!
5. I haven’t yet seen any of my top 5 favorite Christmas movies this season, guess I’ll have to start tonight! Top picks: A Charlie Brown Christmas, Frosty the Snowman, The Nutcracker, and Elf, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I did watch How The Grinch Stole Christmas with my nephew though, that’s #6.
6. My husband and I both worked Christmas Eve and he is working Christmas, but we did get Thanksgiving and New Year’s.
7. Our 1 year anniversary is coming and I am sooooooooooo excited!
8. One of my new favorite shows is “Whitney”.
9. I watch at least 1 episode of FRIENDS a week, I love them all and practically know all the words but it still makes me laugh!
10. I want to go to every state, I’ve been to 36 so far.