This has been a great year. I decided that before I look to the future and what I would like for 2012 I should look back at what 2011 was like.
1. I got married.
2. The hubby got to produce his first short film. It was a dream come true and I loved seeing him do what he loves.
3. I officially took photography from hobby to profession.
4. I completed a semester of school without getting so sick that I could no longer go to class-a first in 5 years!
5. I moved on from children’s ministry into full-time youth ministry.
6. My second year of training to be a floral designer with my mother-in-law.
7. My mom was declared CANCER FREE.
8. Add Bahamas, Santa Barbara and Grand Canyon to my travel list!
9. I returned to my high school love of running after 10 years off and against dr.s orders…I still love it, even though my body disagrees.
10. I said goodbye to my Honda and got a new (to me) car.
It is exciting to see all the things that happened last year. Many of them I never would have guessed would occur. I love the adventures of life and I am learning to enjoy the many unplanned events that keep happening and let go of the many planned events I try to pursue. In light of the many plans I make that don’t come true I am going to attempt a list of a few things I think will happen this year.
1. Continue to build a brand new youth ministry at my new church.
2. Continue to train with my mother-in-law in floral design in hopes of taking over someday, technically she is retiring this year but somehow I don’t see it!
3. Visit Las Vegas and hopefully Louisianan. Hubs has the opportunity to help with a movie in Louisiana his role and the funding are still being ironed out, I’m praying it’s something BIG!
4. I hope and pray that my hubby will be a part of a couple more movies; acting and producing and even directing.
5. I hope I will start my new degree program and finish my dance degree.
6. I hope that I can expand my photography business.
7. I would love it if we could start planning a family and buy a house.
8. It would be awesome if we could be debt free by 2013.
9. Maybe I will preach in big church and even make it through without fainting from anxiety.
10. Every year I try to read 24 books, this year I made it to 20, next year I hope I make it to 24.