1. I like moving.
2. I love scented lotions, especially those from Bath and Body Works and Victoria’s Secret.
3. I finished the Hunger Games Series, I read each book in under 4 days, I think that’s the fastest I’ve ever read a series! Yay summer!
4. Next up, finally finish the Harry Potter series, I’m on book 5!
5. I love the sun but I burn in like 10 minutes so actually spending time in the sun is a huge hassle involving gallons of sunscreen and feeling/smelling like a beach for the rest of the day.
6. Yesterday I realized that one of my things I do for my husband (because I love him and all) is watch all sorts of ridiculous/lame/offensive/gross/boring/and weird movies! Why this hadn’t added up until now, I do not know. Before him I was much more picky about the movies I watched and how much time I spend watching tv/movies, which reminds me…
7. As a kid I had a self-imposed rule for how much tv/movies I watched! I told you I’m a closet nerd!
8. Lame Confession: I’m trying to quit diet soda and it’s hard.
9. As I drink less caffeine I’ve discovered that although it doesn’t keep me awake or give me more energy it does make me shake when I have too much and give me headaches when I don’t have enough. Again, how I just discovered this, I don’t know!
10. I really want to go on a mission trip but for some reason the last few I planned/wanted to go on fell through. What’s the deal with that?