1. Last weekend’s dance performance for a charity was so fun!
2. I have had “The Stand” by Hillsong on repeat for the past hour.
3. I am still not dealing with the fact that I have to be at school on Good Friday, it just seems weird.
4. I found out that George does not cook tilapia well 😦
5. I am trying to enjoy every second of dancing. I’ve even been counting the days to make sure I enjoy them and don’t let my weariness get the better of me; I know this time is special and will be gone before I know it!
6. On Saturday I took class for 9 hours! Can you believe it!? On a Saturday! Who does that!? It was fun though, totally different than classes during the week, much more laid back!
7. I have to dance in heels. on a stage. in 2 weeks…I’m scared! Mark is only a couple of inches taller than me so I don’t wear heels much. Add some dancing to that and I mostly am just trying not to break an ankle! Eeee, this is going to be interesting!
8. I checked out a new Karen Kingsbury book before the semester started thinking I’d have time to read it while I was in school…haha, good one Jewels! I got through chapter 1 before I had to return it! Summer time book list here I come!
9. I can’t wait for rainy season! I love it. I know, don’t tell everyone else in California, they’ll kick me out!
10. My mom gets to see my sister and brother and the rest of my awesome family this week and I am so jealous!