1. I’m really sad about the Duggars suffered a miscarriage with baby #20.
2. I bought 3 different kinds of squash yesterday that I have never heard of and am attempting a new recipe this week.
3. One more final on Tuesday and I’m done with school for a few weeks.
4. Contemplating degree programs is a bigger process than I remember.
5. I would never survive in actual cold weather. It’s in the 60s and I am wearing everything I own and snuggled under blankets by the heater.
6. I LOVE my birthday snuggie! I never thought such a silly invention would really be as amazing as it actually is!
7. I love watching movies and watch a minimum of 4 a week with my hubby.
8. I finally watched the last season of SCRUBS but I was sad about the series finale, it seemed so anticlimactic.
9. My husband and I don’t enjoy decorating for Christmas, shh, don’t tell our mothers.
10. I can’t wait to see my dog next week!